Monday, November 01, 2010

27th do-over

I swear this is the 27th blog I've started and hopefully it will be my last. I don't know why it's been so hard for me to jump on the blogging bandwagon! I will be really good with it for about a month and then it just gets shoved on the backburner. Surely it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that I have 4 kids under the age of 5 and am pregnant with the 5th one!
All the kids are down for naps *knock on wood that they will stay asleep for longer than 20 minutes* and I just kinda got the itch to start a blog. I have been horrible about taking pictures of the kids and jotting down the cute things they do so maybe this will help me in that regard.
Plus, I am dying to get off Facebook but just can't seem to hit the delete button quite yet. Hopefully this will be a replacement :-)
Ok..I am off to search some blog carnivals to see if there is anything that I need to link up to so I can be accountable to blog. Here's hoping it works!

No comments: